Prioritizing Carefree Living
Assisted Living at Kettle Park can provide more hands-on, personalized care for individuals that may need it. We can tailor an experience for each individual through a variety of living options, home care services, and amenities.
When staying comfortable is the biggest focus in your life, the compassionate staff at Kettle Park are here to help. You’ll no longer have to worry about tedious household chores and general maintenance—we have that covered. Our levels of care operate on a sliding scale, so we can update our services to meet your needs as they change.
What Assisted Living Means
Assisted Living at Kettle Park provides person-centered care focused on an individual’s unique needs.
At Kettle Park, you’ll find ample opportunities to take advantage of our state-of-the-art amenities. Socialize in our bistro, join one of our clubs, attend worship services, or exercise in our fitness facilities. If you feel like leaving campus for an outing, we have a handicap accessible bus to take you to and from your favorite destinations.
Assisted Living at Kettle Park offers 3 delicious chef-prepared meals a day and removes the need for basic household chores. We’ll handle snow removal, lawn care, and daily upkeep of private accommodations, so you don’t have to. We’ll also take care of all laundry services for an additional cost.
- Maintaining a healthy diet by cooking and shopping for groceries is becoming difficult.
- You’re experiencing mobility or balance problems.
- You’re finding it challenging to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Household upkeep, such as cleaning and tidying, are becoming difficult to manage.
- You’re finding yourself forgetting things occasionally.
- It’s becoming challenging to socialize with family and friends.
Comprehensive Services & Community Amenities
At Kettle Park, our mission is to provide a comfortable, carefree environment for our residents. We offer a wide range of services and amenities to enhance your stay.
- Meal programs
- 24-hour staff
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Health and wellness programs to keep you active and healthy
- Social and recreational activities to foster relationships and enjoyment
- Educational and spiritual opportunities to exercise the mind and soul
- Pub and bistro to watch sports, play cards, and socialize
- Private dining room to entertain family and friends
- Great room for entertaining and recreational activities
- Grand bath with whirlpool spa
- Fitness and wellness room
- Studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments available
- Washer and dryer in all 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Custom blinds
- Full kitchen package with range, refrigerator, and microwave
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities (excluding telephone), including basic TV satellite package
- Controlled access entry system
Why Choose Kettle Park?
Kettle Park’s event calendar is built to satisfy your every need. We offer a range of fun activities, and we are never afraid to try something new based on your feedback. You can enjoy as many outings and events as you like.
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our goal is to empower your independence. That is why our residents can customize their level of care. Our staff is always available if you need us, but we’re never in your way.
Kettle Park’s event calendar is built to satisfy your every need. We offer a range of fun activities, and we are never afraid to try something new based on your feedback. You can enjoy as many outings and events as you like.Learn More
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our goal is to empower your independence. That is why our residents can customize their level of care. Our staff is always available if you need us, but we’re never in your way.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Discover Kettle Park Senior Living
Visit Our Community
We would love to show what makes our community so wonderful. You can find us at the very end of Jackson Street, just past the ALDI.
- Executive Director:
- Marketing Director:
Our Address2600 Jackson Street,
Stoughton, WI 53589