Assistance Only Where You Need It
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our primary focus is to help you stay as independent as possible. We offer comfortable private apartment homes, but take care of all the tedious tasks that can become difficult and time-consuming. You won’t have to worry about shoveling snow, mowing the grass, or tidying and cleaning your home—we have all that handled.
As a member of our Independent Living community, there are many different activities and community-led events you can take part in to enhance your experience. We want to keep your focus on doing the things you love and spending time with the people you care about.
What Independent Living Means
Independent Living offers residents complete freedom to live life as independently as they choose, with the opportunity to participate in a community setting.
Independent Living at Kettle Park removes the responsibility of household chores, giving our residents more time to spend doing the things they love. We’ll take care of the tedious stuff so you can focus on what matters most.
Independent Living options include 1, 2, and 3 meals a day, depending on your preference. We can also include housekeeping and laundry services for an additional cost.
Independent Living Plus adds a wellness package to your day to day life, providing enhanced comfort for you to take advantage of.
- You want some assistance with household tasks, such as cleaning, mowing, shoveling, and repairs.
- You want a safe and secure environment to call home.
- You want a community space where you can socialize and spend with friends.
- You want more time to spend with family and friends, traveling, or volunteering.
- You’re currently living independently and don’t need daily home care support.
Comprehensive Services & Community Amenities
We work hard to provide a community that is accessible and enjoyable for all. At Kettle Park, we’ve developed a wide range of services to meet your needs and enrich your experience.
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs
- Social and recreational opportunities to create and foster relationships
- Educational and spiritual opportunities to exercise the mind and soul
- Communal room for social and recreational events
- Fitness room
- Courtyard seating
- Fireside lounge
- Studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments available
- Washer and dryer in all 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- Custom blinds
- Full kitchen package with range, refrigerator, and microwave
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities (excluding telephone), including basic TV satellite package
- Controlled access entry system
Why Choose Kettle Park?
Kettle Park’s event calendar is built to satisfy your every need. We offer a range of fun activities, and we are never afraid to try something new based on your feedback. You can enjoy as many outings and events as you like.
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our goal is to empower your independence. That is why our residents can customize their level of care. Our staff is always available if you need us, but we’re never in your way.
Kettle Park’s event calendar is built to satisfy your every need. We offer a range of fun activities, and we are never afraid to try something new based on your feedback. You can enjoy as many outings and events as you like.Learn More
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our goal is to empower your independence. That is why our residents can customize their level of care. Our staff is always available if you need us, but we’re never in your way.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Discover Kettle Park Senior Living
Our Address2600 Jackson Street,
Stoughton, WI 53589