Putting the Focus on Your Comfort
We understand that joining our community can involve significant life changes for our residents. We try our best to provide comfortable, inviting facilities so our residents will feel as relaxed as possible. We offer a range of different services to meet the needs and wants of our diverse population.
We are committed to implementing evidence-based practices and quality assurance programs to support the well-being of our residents. We strive to provide nothing but the highest standard of care for our community.
Our Community Services
Maintaining the individuality of each resident plays a significant role in improving their quality of life. Our Inspire Wellness for Life program was developed around the 7 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure it resonates with each individual. Our guiding principles are:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with others
- Emotional: Awareness of and accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
Inspire Wellness for Life was developed to improve cognition, decrease pain and falls, and reduce depression symptoms.
Respite & Recovery is specially designed to support residents that are only staying with us for the short-term. This program was developed to give individuals a safe place to recover from illness, injury, and disease.
As this program is strictly for short-term stays, we can provide comprehensive, individualized packages that include:
- A fully furnished apartment
- All utilities, except phone
- 3 meals a day
- Emergency response team
- Group activities
- 24-hour on-campus staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Assistance for personal care, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, and moving
- Medication administration and set-up
- Nurse supervision and monitoring from trained staff members
At Kettle Park, our primary focus is to enrich our residents’ lives and provide them with a warm, comfortable atmosphere where they can feel safe. We strive to always listen and respond to our residents’ needs and provide the best care possible.
An ongoing concern in healthcare is medication management due to errors, overuse, and thorough, quality review.
Residents with dementia need specialized care. Enriching Connections training gives our staff the tools they need to care for residents with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss. With this training, we can allow residents to maintain their independence while giving them the right level of care. Enriching Connections training and certification includes:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
For residents who need assistance with daily living, Enhanced Care provides them with extra support, care, and devices. Our Enhanced Care service includes all the comforts of home and the peace of mind of 24-hour nurse coverage. Enhanced Care is customized to each resident and can include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Diabetes management, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Why Choose Kettle Park?
Kettle Park’s event calendar is built to satisfy your every need. We offer a range of fun activities, and we are never afraid to try something new based on your feedback. You can enjoy as many outings and events as you like.
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our goal is to empower your independence. That is why our residents can customize their level of care. Our staff is always available if you need us, but we’re never in your way.
Kettle Park’s event calendar is built to satisfy your every need. We offer a range of fun activities, and we are never afraid to try something new based on your feedback. You can enjoy as many outings and events as you like.Learn More
At Kettle Park Senior Living, our goal is to empower your independence. That is why our residents can customize their level of care. Our staff is always available if you need us, but we’re never in your way.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you safe and healthy. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Discover Kettle Park Senior Living
Our Address2600 Jackson Street,
Stoughton, WI 53589